- Battery charge indicator
- One key operation (On / Off / Cal)
- Auto diagnostics with error codes to simplify troubleshooting
- Nuvair N-33 sensor
- Sensor interconnection cable
- Runs on 3 AA batteries
- 1/4inch NPT connection for use with customer supplied chuck
- Up to 50 psig sample pressure
- 1 year warranty on instrument, 6 month warranty on sensor
Nitrogen Analyzer (NUVAIR)Tag: portable.
NUVAIR nitrogen analyzer is portable and easy to operate, extremely accurate and stable. This unit is preferred by automotive, food industry, military, and many other nitrogen users. Our high impact resistant case is designed for everyday use in the industrial environment. To change the batteries or sensor, simply unscrew the rear cover and you have easy access to these user changeable components. The nitrogen analyzer can handle high flow rates and offers 90% response in less than 10 seconds.
Range: 0-100% nitrogen (100% O2%)
Response time: 90% of final value in less than 10 seconds.
Battery life: Approximately 2000 hours. (12,000 10 Minute ON/OFF cycles)
Auto OFF time delay: 10 minutes
Operating temperature: 0-40 �C
Power: 3 AA alkaline batteries
Sensor type: N-33