- Wide temperature ranges: cover most sensor types with just two units
- Fast: Nine minutes to reach temperature
- Better accuracy: 0.4°C to 0.2°C, using comparison techniques
- Light, compact, and portable
- Interchangeable inserts: have one unit with multiple inserts to suite different sensor diameters
- No hazardous or expensive liquids.
- Stability of 0.02°C at -90°C.
- 20,000 hours of testing, equal to 10 years of use.
- Patented technology.
- Uses flexible heat pipe to transfer energy.
- C.E. approved.
- UKAS/ILAC, NIST Traceable Certification availiable.
- Accuracy: ±0.3°C (display to block)
- Uniformity: Use of a specialized high conductivity block results in superior uniformity
Wide Operating Range: Fast response up to 650°C (1202°F) ideal for field use
Simple To Use and Outstanding Value
Calibrate to entire loop by using a heat source rather than an electrical simulator, a test instrument and sensor can be calibrated as a system
wo models available, 30°C to 350°C (662°F), and -12°C to 140°C (284°F)
Minimum temperature of -100°C (-148°C)
Temperature Range of 30°C to 650°C (1202°F)